Point Of Sale plays a very important role in the management of a retail business. It does a lot of significant tasks like accepting payment, Ring sales, inventory management, etc. But it is not easy to program as it can be affected with errors which can slow down your workflow. QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server is one of them. The following error message appears on the system:
Error: Elaborate the Company Data File & the Server
You can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 in case if you need to resolve any type of queries or error related to QuickBooks Point Of Sale software.
What Are The Factors Responsible For When QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server Issue?
There are several reasons responsible for errors. Some of the major reasons are mentioned below:
- Multi-user mode is not activated in the server
- Issues with Network connectivity.
- The dynamic IP address.
- Network sharing and folder permissions are incorrect.
- Firewall and/or third-party application creating issues.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server?
QuickBooks Point Of sale is a very popular retail accounting software. Any kind of error in it should be resolved as soon as possible. You can get in touch with QuickBooks POS Tech Support for any type of technical assistance. There are various ways to fix the issue. Some of the solutions are mentioned below:
Method 1: Verify The Server In Multi-User Mode
- Open the QuickBooks POS software and Click on the File menu
- Click on Switch Company File to Multi-User Mode from the drop-down list.
- Next, reboot the QuickBooks POS software.
Make sure if the error is resolved. If the issue still exists then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Turned on Network Discovery
- Press Windows Key and then choose Control Panel
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- From the left side click on Change advanced sharing
- Expand the network profile of the network connectivity.
- Click on Turn on in the Network discovery section.
- Select All Networks category of settings.
- Select Turn Off Password Protected Sharing from the Password Protected Sharing section.
- When done, exit the settings window and restart the system.
Method 3. Rename the WS Activity
- Open the folder containing WSActivity file.
- Rename by Right-click the WSActivity file to OLDWSActivity.
- Close QuickBooks POS in all workstations.
- Restart the system.
Technical Support For QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server Issue
The above steps will easily fix QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server Issue. It may happen that the issue might appear again. For a permanent solution, you may contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1866-656-1012. We have a team of experts are very professional in their approach towards resolution of issues. They take the least waiting or no waiting time to fix the issues. Just contact QuickBooks POS Support and you’re all QuickBooks issues will be fixed in quick time. Our services are available globally round the clock so that you don’t have to wait for issues resolution.