QuickBooks has a feature that allows many users to work on a single company file simultaneously that increases efficiency and accuracy. The maximum users that can use QuickBooks Pro simultaneously are 3 Users and in QuickBooks Premier is 5 Users. Here in this article we will learn to Setup QuickBooks Multi-User Mode. If you face any trouble while doing setup QuickBooks in Multi-user mode then you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012.
What Are The Benefits Of QuickBooks Multi-User Mode?
There are many benefits that one can get by using QuickBooks in multi-user mode. Some of the methods are mentioned below:
- The multi-user feature increases flexibility many users can work on the same file thus improving the mobility in work.
- The efficiency increase to a large extent by using this feature. It increases the productivity of the users.
- When many users work together it increases the collaboration among them which is a good sign for the company’s growth.
How To Setup QuickBooks Multi-User Mode?
You have to download QuickBooks Database Server Manager which is a tool that allows you to configure the QuickBooks Server for multi-user to access your company file.
- Download QuickBooks Desktop on the server/workstation computer from the official website of Intuit.
- Install the QuickBooks Desktop application
- Open QuickBooks after installation and then open the company file.
- Click Switch to Multi-user Mode.
- Select Yes in the Multi-user hosting setup box when it prompts.
- Click OK on the Multi-user setup confirmation box.
Technical Support For Setup QuickBooks Multi-User Mode
You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 if you face any trouble while setting up QuickBooks in Multi-User Mode. Our technicians are very familiar with the functions and issues of QuickBooks as they deal with such issues on regular basis. You can also seek stepwise assistance on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.