Are you looking for a solution to QuickBooks Error 6123, -0? Then you have visited the correct place. QuickBooks is one of the best reliable tools for accounting and financial related activities in business organizations. Intuit has inbuilt so many advanced features in QuickBooks that has helped organizations in streamline their daily tasks. Sometimes errors and issues can appear in QuickBooks that might stop your workflow. QuickBooks Error 6123 is one such issue. QuickBooks Error 6123 occurs when there are some issues in the QuickBooks company file. Here in this article we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error 6123 and How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123. For more information you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-515-5729.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6123?
QuickBooks Error Support team is available to fix your QuickBooks issues. There are several reasons responsible for QuickBooks Error 6123. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- The data file or program files in QuickBooks Desktop might be damaged or corrupted.
- The network connection with the host computer is disrupted.
- The Windows user is damaged.
- There might be multiple QuickBooks Database Services running on the computer.
- Such issue occurs when you are restoring a backup directly from external storage device like a flash drive or other removable storage device.
- The Firewall or anti-virus settings might prevent QuickBooks Desktop files from accessing the necessary ports.
- McAfee Privacy Service is installed with the Block Web Bugs filter option selected (this filter conflicts with QuickBooks Desktop).
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6123?
There are many methods by which you can resolve QuickBooks Error 6123. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve QuickBooks :
Step 1: Create And Restore A Portable File
- Open your old version of QuickBooks.
- Open your company file and navigate to the File menu.
- Select Create Copy > Portable Company File
- Click Next.
- Select the location to save the portable copy.
- Press Save and OK.
Step 2: Open Portable File in QuickBooks
- Click the File menu > Open or Restore Company.
- Click on Restore a portable file.
- Select Next.
- Choose the portable copy (.qbm) and click Open
- Go through the Where do you want to restore the file? Page and click on Next.
- Select the location to restore your portable file and choose Save.
Step 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
You can run QuickBooks File Doctor on your system to fix the issue in QuickBooks Desktop.
Reach For Technical Support
Hopefully, then the above steps will resolve your issues related to QuickBooks Error Code 6123. It the issue still exists even after performing the above steps then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-515-5729. We have a team of certified experts who will fix the issue instantly. Our helpline is open round the clock throughout the year so that you don’t have to wait for the resolution.