QuickBooks POS is a solution for retail requirement of small and medium-size business companies. Its advanced features help users in managing their accounts and finance tasks accurately and correctly. But sometimes certain technical glitches can hinder your work and cause instances where you have to remove your data. In this article we will discuss How To Delete A Company In QuickBooks Point Of Sale.
Procedure To Delete A Company In QuickBooks Point Of Sale
Sometimes you have to replace your system for better alternatives. Make sure that you have a copy of data for future reference before you start the procedure. Follow the below methods to delete a company in QuickBooks Point Of Sale software:
- In the case of Windows XP,
Open the file at location C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\ (x.x would be your POS version).
- Windows 7 or Vista
Open the file at location C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\.
- Your data will be in a sub folder in a separate folder with company file name on it.
- Delete the QB Point of Sale folder. Doing so will delete all the data files in it and back up files from the default location. If you have kept the backup folder outside the QuickBooks then search for .QBP files and delete them.
- Next check the recycle bin of the system and empty it completely.
- After deleting, check the recycle bin. Empty it completely.
Your company file in QuickBooks Point Of Sale and all its data, as well as their back up, is now deleted from the system completely.
Get Technical Support
You can talk to QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 any assistance or quick resolution of your QuickBooks issues. Our trained and experienced technicians will resolve any type of QuickBooks issues in quick time. You can contact QuickBooks Customer Support anytime round the clock for your instant resolution of your issues.